Friday, September 18, 2009

Playing in Lightroom


This is the original unedited image. I don't really know what it is, but I do like the shapes and detail a lot. Having a camera that actually focuses this year delights me to no end. It's like Christmas with every click of the camera.


This is the edited image. I like the colors more. Unfortunately when I fiddled with them that thing in the top left of the original image got way too light, and drew your eye there and then right off the image. Which is lame. So I cropped it out! Yay cropping.



This is the edited image of the picture on the post below. I love it. It has true white and black in it, but not too much. I cropped this one too, and like it more like this, but I have to remember not to be too crop happy. Cropping is awesome, but should be used in moderation. Actually, scratch that. I should just get in closer to my subject when I SHOOT so that I don't have to crop anymore.

Lightroom still isn't my favorite. But, it's growing on me. Very slowly.

3 comments:

Michael Slade said...

You have the right attitude about the crop. Very nice.

Lightroom is an acquired taste. You will like it before too long.

Michael Slade said...

Oh, I forgot to say that I really like that image. The light is very sweet.

Emma said...

Thanks! But which image? Shoes or plant?