Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Ish...

Here all are of my "ish" pictures for our portraits assignment - the ones that almost worked, but...not...really...


I love this picture because I love candid portraits. I think that the photo is supposed to be about curtain kid (I can't really tell who it is...), and I wonder if blur person is kind of distracting. Hm....*muse muse muse*


Ha ha ha, my dad's such a nerd... Anyway, this picture would work MUCH better if: 1) it wasn't blurry, 2) I didn't cut off the very top of his hand, and 3) it was exposed...well, better.


I didn't get quite close enough on this picture, and so it's kind of pixel-y since I had to crop a lot. And it might be slightly blurred because my focus might be off (my camera suffered a mishap). I really love this picture, though - I like the pose and the expression on her face She's so...concentrated, but not in the way juice is. Oh! I mean focused. There's the word. I love the contrast, and the kind of black-white-black pattern of the background, her skin, and then the shadow on her eye.

4 comments:

Natalie! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie! said...

i like them all! but the last one is my favorite!

Kasandra said...

Wow. Love the blur. The last one is also my favorite. Very abstract but still a portrait. Very nice.