Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Summer Photos

Here are a few random pictures I took over the summer. Ta da...

My cousin Sophie - sorry this is sideways. But it's almost right side up-ish because I took this at the weird angle. 

Heh heh. Nerd. I'm actually not sure if I even like this picture. I sort of do, but at the same time it's kind of..."meh" (and it's got gross stripy things running across it at random intervals). 

Lilly - she just has no idea what's going on. The really bright window makes it look like she's being abducted by aliens or something though. I like the angle I took this at. 

Weeping Rock, Zion National Park - this was way cool. Basically water seeps through a giant rock and a billion years later comes out the other side, so the rock is essentially perpetually raining. I'm not so sure about this picture either. It looks infinitely cooler in person. 

More weeping rock - this is probably my favorite of all of these pictures. I like the color and the fact that there's not really a decided "top" of the picture. You can twist it any way you want and it will still make about as much sense as it does now. 

Thomas - sleepy and bored at the Cheesecake Factory. But a nice contrast to his...um...loud personality. I like that he's not looking into the camera, and he's not posed. It's about time I got a "real" picture of this kid. No crossed eyes, thumbs up signs, ridiculous expressions, peace signs - I consider that a very big success. 


More Sophie - I just like the car.